- karveloAsked on May 31, 2015 at 12:36 PM
the form that was on my client website has disappeared out of my forms.
Can you see if you can retrieve it. I have no idea why it is suddenly gone.
- SyedAnswered on May 31, 2015 at 01:36 PM
I have restored your form back to your account, could you refresh the page please, and let us know if you still having issues on this, we would be happy to assist you.
- karveloAnswered on May 31, 2015 at 01:39 PM
Thanks. Its back on their website.
- karveloAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Unfortunately I do not see it when I log into my forms on Jotform though it is on the client website. Can we get it back where I can see it and edit it when I log in.
- SyedAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 01:00 PM
Could you please provide us client's website link here, where the form has embedded. Please let us know so that we can guide you on How you can clone and edit that form.
- karveloAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 01:06 PM
The page on the client site is here - http://www.harvesthouse.org/fund/golf_registration2015.html
The embedded form is:
- SyedAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 01:14 PM
Upon checking, the form (6th Annual Jill Ferne Golf Registration Form - 50405994146963) is located into your account, please review the following screenshot. I have checked your account, this form was created on; Feb 22, 2015. Could you please refresh your page and let us know if you cannot see that form.
- karveloAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 07:09 AM
There are two forms from pervious events but the one that is on my client website does not show up in my list and I need to update it. Can you help.
- SyedAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 09:26 AM
It is not possible to have One FORM_ID for two forms. I have double-check, and was successful to see that form in your account. Please review the following screenshots;
I suggest you to clear your browser cache and then test it again. Let us know how it goes, we would be glad to help you.