- AhmedAsked on November 21, 2011 at 02:14 PM
i need to be able to view my final results of the excel sheet in a pie chart, google forms offers that, does jotform has it?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 06:50 PM
Yes, you can add reports for your form submissions. To do this:
1. Go to My Forms and then select the form that you wish to get the data such as user comments
2. Click Reports on top
3. Click Add New Report
4. A report wizard will appear, select Visual Report Builder and click the next button
5. On the upper-right part of the page, click Edit Report, a Widgets tool will appear, then select Charts (Drag and drop it to the report layout area)
6. Next, click properties of the chart and then choose your type of visual chart and also the data you want
7. Click again on Edit Report to close (save) the report and then click Share if you want to get the URL or the iframe code of your report.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.