- tlwbangaloreAsked on June 01, 2015 at 05:36 AM
In any form I want to select only the upcoming dates in the datepicker...previous days should be disabled.Is it possible?
- JotForm DesignerecemAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 07:52 AM
I believe that is possible, you can disable previous or prior dates from the current one by enabling the option "Disabling Past Dates". You can follow the screenshots below.
1. Click the "Properties" in your Date field.
2. Enable the option "Disable Past Dates".
3. Make sure to save the changes. Here's a demo form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50468644203958. Enter a date prior to the default one and you'll see a warning message.
Do let us know if this works.
- tlwbangaloreAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 09:38 AM
OOps actually its a Localized Calendar widget....so there is no feature like you showed..can u please help me again. :P
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 11:21 AM
Unfortunately, the localized calendar widget does not have an option to disable the past dates. However, you can still the DateTime tool and follow the instructions of ecem.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 08:34 AM
As we cannot answer multiple questions in one thread, I have moved your latest question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/583898