- theopentableAsked on June 01, 2015 at 08:17 PM
On a form that was already submitted, there is an error. I see how to view the form, then click edit, then make the edit. What I don't see is how to save that edit.
- ThreespeckledhensAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 08:52 PM
I am having the same problem. I have found the save button (upper left corner next to "Preview"), but it does not save the changes. I am so frustrated!
- theopentableAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 11:17 PM
I'm wondering if I need to go through and finish the form and hit submit or something. Then everyone who got notified the first time the form came through would be notified again, which would confuse people.
- theopentableAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 11:19 PM
threespeckledhens, I wonder if you are talking about doing edits in the form itself. I am talking about a form that has been submitted already. They had an error in one of the date fields and I want to fix it.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 05:08 AM
If I understood correctly you want to know how to edit your submissions inside of JotForm.
1. While on "My Forms", select your form and click "Submission" button from the top menu.
2. On bottom of the submission page, you will see the list of all submission.
3. Select the submission you want to edit and click on the "Edit" button on top right.
4. When you edit your submission click on submit button.
Also you can see how to edit your submission inside of this article:
If I did not understood your question correctly, can you please explain in more details your request?
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- theopentableAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 12:53 PM
thanks, so I do need to hit submit for the edit to be saved. At that point, everyone will again receive the submission. I guess this isn't desirable, then.
- theopentableAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 12:58 PM
At least for us it isn't desirable, because when forms come in, it triggers a bunch of things to happen, which wouldn't need to happen again :)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 01:58 PM
When you edit your submission you will get new Email Notification with new submission.
Functionality of edit submission is working like that.
Feel free to contact us if you heave any other questions.