- tcatlettAsked on June 01, 2015 at 09:05 PM
How many dates do you have contracted?
Then, based on the answer to this question (i.e. 5), the JotForm would automatically populate a set of fields to be filled out for the correct quantity of dates.
i.e. the following fields would be populated 5 times (based on the above answer):
Intermission: YES or NO
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 02:17 AM
Just to be sure:
1. You a set of fields that need to be filled out
2. Depending on the numeric answer to this question - "How many days is your event?" you would like your form to generate the same number of sets -
Yes, this is possible.
However, you need to create the maximum number of sets in anticipation of the number of days entered.
Then you can show the number of sets based on what was entered using form conditional logic as shown here.
Alternatively, you can use The Configurable list widget to add fields dynamically to your form:
Which of the two options seem more viable for you?
Let us know.
- tcatlettAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 02:50 PM
Thank you. I was able to get the "Configurable List" widget to do what I wanted it to do. That was very helpful.
I can see how the other option would work as well, so I may use that for other sections.
Again, thank you.
- BenAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 04:34 PM
Great to hear that and thank you for the update. When you do try the other option, feel free to update us here if needed and we would be happy to assist.
In the mean time I would also like to recommend checking out this guide to see how to Set Up the Configurable List Widget it will show you how you can use the Configurable List widget in a very simple manner.