- assafkAsked on June 02, 2015 at 07:49 AM
As you can see, in question no. 3 2 of the optional answers are at the same line. why is this happening?
- JotForm DesignerecemAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 08:04 AM
All our labels accept HTML elements in it, so you can just create a question like this:
"This is my question that I would like to break into 2 lines here and have this text in the second line"
"This is my question that I would like to break into 2 lines here
and have this text in the second line"
As you can see, all I did was to add
Anywhere you add this will break the line into 2 and will not be shown.
Now if hat is not what you meant do let us know if you mean on a different type of line break and we would be happy to assist.
- assafkAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 08:14 AM
I'm not sure you got it right.
as you can see in the picture above, two of the possible answers in the check-box question appear in the same line. how can i separate them that they will appear in different lines, like all the other answers?
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 10:28 AM
We solved the problem by adding the 'width: 100%' value to '.form-checkbox-item' class.
- assafkAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 10:42 AM
Now its fine :)