- Alex WheelerAsked on June 02, 2015 at 07:04 PM
I am doing research on behalf of a client. Our client is looking for the following functionality, and I would like to know if your software can do all of this:
1) Create a custom multi-step form2) Create delayed conditional auto-responders. This means that 1 hour or so after someone completes a submission, there would be conditional logic that determines which responder to send them. If the user has marked yes to questions 1-8 it would send them a "No thanks" email, alternatively it would send them a "You're awesome and we love you!" email.3) Quickly filter the results of submissions to the form over a life-long peroid. This means they need to quickly look through the fields and find all of the people who marked "yes" for questions 1-8, no for question 9, and maybe for question 1 (as a crude example).4) Track re-submissions from the same individual. So if email@example.com fills out the form in December, then again in January, they need to be able to see all submissions from "firstname.lastname@example.org" by clicking on the users name (or more specifically not having to generate a report / do a manual search for it).5) Optional but ideal - They want to be able to track notes on these submissions as well. EX they can add a note associated with "email@example.com" saying something like 'did a phone interview with this prospect and determined him inapplicable for these reasons'. This way if they resubmit the form (or a similar one) a year from now, the note can be quickly accessed.
The ideal intended use for this is as a low-level employment application management system. Applicants apply through the custom form. Their appliations are automatically reviewed to throw out what the people we simply know aren't qualified (because of boolean-type questions), and the ones who appear qualified can be sent an automatic "schedule an interview" type of email.
Please let me know which of these items your software does and does not support.
- Alex Wheeler, Web Developer at Total Web Services
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 07:57 PM
I will provide answer to the very 1st feature you inquire.
1) Create a custom multi-step form
Yes. This is very much possible in JotForm. You can use Smart Forms Using Condition Logic to create condition rules that will do custom multi-step form.
By searching our support forum, you will be able find different suggestions and methods to have custom multi-step form.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
We want to have only one question/topic for each thread as much as possible since it had been proven already to work better.
So, I have splinted your multiple inquiry to different thread/topic on its own.
We will attend to each shortly.