- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 02:57 AM
1. Click "Preferences"
2. In the "Form Styles" tab, you can find the options about settings (background color, font size/color:
- cpgordonAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 07:54 AM
thanks, but there are still a few confusing issues. For example, the "Form Styles" background of my form is dark blue (#000033), and the font is white (#FFFFFF). When i preview the form it looks fine, but when i am using the form builder, the background of the form is white, and thus i cant see any of the font (it's white on white) - is there a setting that prevents this? or do i need to change the font to black while i am building and then change it back to white when i publish? thanks
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 09:20 AM
Yes, you can prevent your settings with inject CSS code. And sample code for your form:
(font color is black / page background color is white with this code block)
- cpgordonAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 09:21 AM
but wont that screw it up when its published???
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 09:30 AM
This is your form sample with inject CSS code: http://form.jotform.us/form/51533577483159, is there any problem?
- cpgordonAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 09:32 AM
yes there is - i want the background to be blue and the font to be white - just like i had it. My problem is that when i am EDITING the form, the background for some reason is white (only when editing, its correctly blue when previewed and published) and thus i cant see the font - wither this is unintended behavior or there is a setting i am missing somewhere
- cpgordonAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 09:51 AM
some wierd stuff going on - i made the form responsive, and now the colors are correct when i edit - so problem fixed. weird.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 11:53 AM
Very weird indeed. If everything is the you would like it though, I am glad to hear you have things sorted. If there is anything else we can help you with, just let us know and we will be happy to assist you.