- cole52Asked on June 03, 2015 at 09:31 AM
What is going on today? Can someone please get in touch with us and let us know. Our number is 561-209-2550 Ext 102
- cole52Answered on June 03, 2015 at 10:23 AM
Here is what i see.
- SyedAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Could you please refresh this page, and let us know if you still seeing blank screen.
Do get back to us, if you need further assistance, we would be happy to assist you.
- cole52Answered on June 03, 2015 at 11:18 AM
I still am having the same problem. Refreshed. Also logged out and logged back in.
- SyedAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 11:39 AM
Upon check, you haven't created any forms yet. I created a "TestForm" for this particular thread, and getting the following layout. Please review the following screenshot.
Please test now and let us know if you still persists this issue. We would be happy to help you.
- cole52Answered on June 03, 2015 at 12:06 PM
I do see that now "Test Form"
- SyedAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 12:16 PM
It might be an issue because, you haven't created any forms. That's why it shows blank screen. Try to use JotForm, we provide our best to satisfy our customers.
- cole52Answered on June 03, 2015 at 12:19 PM
We have been using jotforms for a while now. How would all of our forms disappear? I'm pretty sure we have created forms that should be there. Here is a link to a form of ours.
- SyedAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 12:22 PM
Glad to hear that, Thankyou for link you provided. Could you let us know which of your forms disappeared. So that we can check thoroughly for you again.
- cole52Answered on June 03, 2015 at 01:05 PM
All of them. All i see is the test form that i believe you created.
- SyedAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 01:18 PM
After removing the test form that I created for this particular thread. I am seeing the following layout of your account dashboard.
Let me know if you still getting blank portion.
- cole52Answered on June 03, 2015 at 01:38 PM
I see exactly what you see. Before today we had plenty of forms on jotforms. Now we have 0. The link i sent you is to one of our forms. When that form is submitted along with a bunch of others it goes to the forms in jotforms (the screen you see) That is what we are working on
- SyedAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 01:56 PM
The link you provided above was associated with the following account;
Upon checking, there are around 118 Forms created on "GeoArm" account, "cole52" has 0 form(s).
All forms are viewed correctly in our end.
Let us know if you need more assistance.
- rlmooreAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 03:45 PM
Same thing is happening to me.
Logged in today to find a blank, white screen. No forms!
Our main account holder is able to view all forms. The main account holder no longer shows me as a sub-user. I should be listed on the main account as a sub user. When I login with my sub user account, under account settings, I am listed correctly as a sub user. Somehow the connection between main user and sub user has stopped. Is this why I can't view any forms?