What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having. Can you please try performing all the described tasks in another tab, and then try saving the changes in your current tab, so that you may avoid losing any work as much as possible.
1. So, please first open a new tab.
2. In that new tab, please clear your browser cache.
3. After that, please check in that new tab if you are still logged into your JotForm, by opening this link: http://www.jotform.com/myforms/
- If you are still logged in, please try saving the form in your first tab.
- If you are not logged in, please login to JotForm, and then try saving the form in the first tab.
4. If none of that worked for saving the form, please go to the second tab and clear your browser cookies, then log back into your JotForm account, and then try saving your form in the first tab.
Please let us know if you need further help, we will be glad to assist you.