- BettyArnoldAsked on June 03, 2015 at 02:42 PM
I have set up an account and now need to import my online fillable forms from Adobe Forms central but do not see a procedure for that in FAQS?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 03:35 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We have the Adobe FormsCentral import tools available on the following page:
There are three options:
- Import Forms and Responses (by downloading and using a desktop client).
- Import Forms only by providing your form links to the import tool.
- Import fillable PDFs, by uploading PDF forms.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.