- alkimbellAsked on June 03, 2015 at 03:12 PM
I have a registration form that I have created to use at a Tech Expo event in the coming weeks. I want people to fill out and hit submit and then the form resets for the next user to register. Is there an easy way to do this?
- CharlieAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 04:30 PM
That's possible, if you don't need a "Thank You" message to show after the user clicks submit, then you can directly add the Form's URL in the "Thank You" custom URL.
1. First, get your form's URL or direct link. You can find it by directly clicking "Preview" and copying the Form URL there. Or you can also check it under the "Embed Form" options.
2. In your "Thank You" settings, choose "Custom URL". Paste the Form URL there.
Make a test submission and see if that works for you. We'll wait for your response.
- alkimbellAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Yes, I got it figured out after posting.
Thanks for your response.