- sensocialAsked on November 22, 2011 at 11:54 AM
For a reason I cannot explain, I can't save my form. Your system says: "Form data cannot be decoded".
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 22, 2011 at 04:23 PM
Please clear your browsers cache or try it on different browser, that should fixed your problem.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!
- writeitrightAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 08:10 PM
I'm getting this same error ever after clearing the cache AND switching form Mozilla to Google Chrome.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 08:22 PM
Can you please log out from your account and then log back in? See if this fixes it.
If the problem is still occuring, please update us here.
We'll wait for your reply. Thanks!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 08:25 PM
In addition to my colleague's advice, please check my answer on this thread