- DillanDAsked on November 22, 2011 at 11:59 AM
I created two forms but the code is broken on one of them. I can't figure out how to fix it. The form that pops up on my site DOES NOT MATCH the form that I created and is listed in my account. ;/
Click on the FOR SYE CLIENTS tab on my website:http://savoryourexistence.blogspot.com/p/for-sye-clients.html
you will see two links when you scroll down.
Halfway Revisit Form
the Check-In Form DOES NOT MATCH the form that is in my account--when I choose my EMBED option it pastes the wrong form. What's up?
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 22, 2011 at 12:27 PM
I followed your instructions and was able to pull up this form when I clicked the Check-In Form.
Here is a screenshot of the form.
I can see that this is the exact form you have in your account. What other form should it be?
I think you will just need to update your blog for it to pull up a different one.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- DillanDAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 09:16 AM
- DillanDAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 09:17 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 02:23 PM
Your reply appears to be blank, can you please repost it? Thank in advance.