- IanFlintAsked on June 04, 2015 at 11:29 AMWe appear to have overcome the problem ourselves. Only one issue, the text headings boxes are highlighted in grey when the PDF has been produced (Please refer to attached). How do we make this all the same colour i.e. white? I have been into design and tried to change it there without any luck. Van you help?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 11:34 AM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to (Please see image below)
I would like to really apologize, but this is something we cannot edit within the form builder.
I will be submitting this to our developers for them to see if there is a way to edit the design of the Fillable PDF's outcome. You will be able to view updates on this via this thread. Thank you.
- DPetersonAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 11:39 AM
I can't seem to set margins either, or tell it where to place the page breaks, so the printed form looks pretty unprofessional. I watched the video you sent me but there was not useful information about how to format the fillable pdf form.
- IanFlintAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 11:41 AM
No - in the PDF format, any text only is in gray as per the following:
- IanFlintAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 01:23 PM
That does not work (adobe or foxit). There is a fundamental flaw with your system when it comes to converting a form to a fillable PDF and a PDF editor is not the answer (so they assure me). I have been told by Jotform that a top developer has been working on this for over a week but feel this is not the case and was said just to put me off. You obviously have a good relationship with Adobe - I am sure they could have pointed out where you are going wrong. The result of me placing confidence in Jotform is the cancellation of a contract because I could not produce a fillable Questionnaire on time - something that was so easy in FormsCentral. I attach an example of the latest conversion re Jotform I am not sure if you can help further or whether I have just wasted time and money on an inferior product.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 03:58 PM
Thank you for the feedback and our apologies for the issues. I think you are referring to this thread which is currently assigned to our higher backend team.
I would suggest checking this guide to know more about our fillable PDF creator:
Now, the result couldn't be what you have desired, but our developers are working hard to enhance the PDF output.
Unfortunately, our forum cannot accept inline email attachments so please send it to our support email instead, email@example.com