What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
A survey auto-converted from Adobe FormsCentral fails to collect responsesAsked by sjpd on June 04, 2015 at 03:09 PM
I'm testing a survey that JotForm converted from my Adobe Formscentral account. When I submit the survey, it fails to store the results in the back-end database.
How can I get this survey to collect ratings from the questions, and their comments?
survey responses FormsCentral collect
I was able to reproduced the issue when I test your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/50277501805148
I made a test submission, but the output result for the Matrix data were empty.
I did noticed that you had added some script in the TEXTS field.. this could be causing problem with the form. I recommend removing this scripts or the TEXT field itself and just replace it with the regular TEXTS field again.
I will also test further and find out what could be causing the empty results. I will update you as soon as I can with my findings.
I do not think I added any inline CSS or scripts in the TEXTS. The from was generated by the conversion from Adobe FormsCentral. Maybe that process added inline CSS?
All I did was apply another theme and add some CSS in JotForm Designer to remove the border, shadow and change the font.
In the mean-time, I am re-creating the form from scratch as a work around.
Thanks for your help.
Thank you for the clarification. It seems you are right.
The CSS must have been created when the form was imported from Formcentral.
After doing further test, I think I found a fixed.
That is by re-creating the Matrix field instead. Add a new one from the Form Builder.
You can remove the imported matrices after you have replace them already using the Form Builder.
When I test my test form, the newly added Matrix table have output result.
Please try on your form as well. Hope it works. Let us know if it still did not resolve the issue.