- cguranatnetatworkAsked on June 05, 2015 at 08:46 AM
I am trying to send a submission to my email to share with my account manager.
When I go to send to my email it says - Oops your limit has been reached.
- JotForm DesignerbakiAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Please be noted that there are limits on how many emails you can send form your account. If you are sending your form link in an email or you are replying / forwarding submissions, in free account you can only send 2 emails per hour. Please check the screenshot below:
In free account you can reply/forward only 2 submission per hour. Same limits is also applied to send form in email as well.
To resolve your problem, I would suggest you to either upgrade your account to get higher limits or grab your form's direct URL and manually send it from your own email. Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Embed Form" form the toolbar.
3. You should be able to copy the form's direct URL form the embed wizard. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.