- uofcmychoiceAsked on June 05, 2015 at 10:33 AM
We are designing a form that will require the signatures of multiple individuals.
I'm clear on how to add the esignature widget field, but do you have a suggestion for how to best pass the form along from the original submitter to subsequent reviewers, collecting signatures along the way?
- CharlieAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 01:51 PM
That's possible by using conditional logic.
Here's an idea that you can used:
1. Use conditional logic to show/hide parts of where the subsequent users will sign the form.
2. Use conditional logic to dictate to when to send a specific email notification depending on the user input.
3. In the email body of your notification, add an "Edit Link" so that the reviewer or the user who will receive the notification can update the form by adding his/her signature.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.