- mikeboeAsked on June 05, 2015 at 02:08 PM
I linked my box account and its passing the results to the folder, but its naming the folder based off the survey number, not the survey field i chose.
How do i fix this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 04:22 PM
Try removing the integration and connect it again. If the issue persists, please let us know here and don't forget to add the form URL so we can check your settings.
- mikeboeAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 04:27 PM
Tried removing the integration and reconnecting...to no avail. Looks like the attached photo when it arrives in box. I had asked that it be the first submission field (company name)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 05:24 PM
I just did a few tests and I was able to replicate this in the cloned version of your form as well as in the new form.
In the integration settings:
But the result is still pointed to the Submission ID:
This problem is now forwarded to our developers. If there are updates, you should know in this thread.
Thank you for reporting.
- mikeboeAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 04:13 PM
Has there been any movement on this thread?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 05:40 PM
We do not have updates on the ticket progress at this time. However, it seems that the issue is caused by a slash / symbol on the Folder Name path.
Please re-integrate the form without mentioned slash symbol to see if it works right.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 03, 2015 at 01:12 PM
We apologize for this delayed fix. Apparently, Box don't allow slashes on folders. What I managed to do is automatically change such characters to underscores, this is very much the same how box forces their system to handle naming conventions on folders.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.