- sajegoAsked on November 22, 2011 at 11:39 PM
My dropbox was full for most of today, and I also did not receive any emails from Jotform. Not sure if this was a coincidence or something totally unrelated.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 02:45 AM
Dropbox is another company that we have tied up with so that user's with Dropbox account should have the capability to receive submissions to his computer. If they notify users regarding their storage capacity limit, they should be the one sending it. Can you check if you received any e-mail from Dropbox regarding this?
You can also go to http://www.dropbox.com and login to your account there. You will be able to access their forum and post your inquiry with them about email notifications regarding your concern.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- sajegoAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 07:12 AMNo, I meant that I didn't get any auto responder emails from jotform about new submissions until making more space in dropbox.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 07:49 AM
I see. Sorry about this. May we know if you were still able to receive submissions in your form's submissions page while this issue with Dropbox was happening?
- sajegoAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 08:15 AMYes, submissions still showed up on the submissions page. I'm just not in the habit of checking that regularly.
- fxrAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 10:38 AM
what form are you having this issue on sajego?
- sajegoAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 10:53 AM
This is the one I noticed it on: http://www.jotform.com/form/13103704170
It doesn't look like the others had any submissions yesterday. And I upgraded my dropbox space last night and have been receiving emails fine since then, so not a current problem.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 12:58 PM
It is possible that an error received during Dropbox integration might prevent the email sending. We will check that.