- arazerAsked on June 06, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Do you offer a timer that will measure hours and minutes. My form is a test that takes over 60 minutes and I would like to time the test.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 06, 2015 at 11:26 AM
- arazerAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 02:06 PM
I don't want to limit their time only track how long the activity takes.... Other ideas?
- arazerAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 03:07 PM
I like the look of the time tracker but the wizard doesn't run??
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 03:41 PM
I do not believe there is a wizard to run for the time tracker field. I think the wizard runs automatically and just shows the message while adding the widget. The correct amount of time spent completing the form is indeed captured by it.
- arazerAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 08:25 PM
It looks like this widget only tracks the time that the user is typing, is this correct? And is their a widget for total time (viewing & typing)?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 10:01 PM
As per checking, the Timer and Time Tracker widget tracks the time starting from the form was loaded. See screenshot below for Timer widget sample.
You can use the Timer or Time Tracker widget to track the amount of time the users or clients spent in completing your form (viewing and typing).
Do let us know if you need further assistance.