- kingfisherweddingsAsked on June 07, 2015 at 05:54 AM
Why all of a sudden are my forms being security checked when I embed the links in social media. It doesn't make any difference whether the form is pasted secure or not (https or http).
This is an incredible inconvenience and portrays such an unprofessional image to my customers. Can you please explain and the way in which to correct it please?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 07, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Upon checking the screenshot you have posted. I see that you might be using this link: http://www.jotform.co/kingfisherweddings/feedback
Could you try to use http://www.jotform.com/kingfisherweddings/feedback instead? As it will still redirect to your website. It seems that Facebook doesn't recognize the domain suffix name or Generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD) which is ".co". And I would recommend for you to use the ".com" instead.
Let us know if this helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know and we will be glad to help you anytime. Thank you.
- mazenetAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 07:48 AMno issues... It will happen only when you use facebook in different system and you didnt log out.. so change all your login alerts and reset the fb fully.. it ill not ask for security check
- CarinaAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:43 AM
Thank you for your input.
If you need support please open a new thread and we'll look into it.
- anitha yadavAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 01:00 AM
Hi Sir In My Account When I m Posting The Post In My Face book They Showing Photo Security Check Is their any Solution To accept My Post in Face book
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 08:09 AM
If this is a regular facebook concern, unfortunately we do not provide support for facebook. We only handle matters related to JotForm. Also, you may want to try to follow the solution provided by mazenet above.