- ookusoguAsked on June 07, 2015 at 07:06 PM
Does JotForm store data from completed forms in a spreadsheet like AdobeFormsCentral does, and where is that spreadsheet located?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 07, 2015 at 08:21 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Yes, you can create submission reports in excel/spreadsheet format in JotForm. There are 3 options to do this.
1. Excel Report. To create an Excel Report, please follow instructions below.
2. Export Submission data in Excel or CSV format. To Export Submission data in Excel or CSV format, you can check this article.
3. Integrate Google Spreadsheet. To integrate your form with Google Spreadsheet, you can check this article.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again.