- bmiller1963Asked on June 08, 2015 at 10:31 AM
I have already imported forms from Adobe Forms Central. I want to have my Act 48 form accessible via link from my webpage. I am hoping a teacher can access the Act 48 form via link and then complete it without having to log in. Is this possible? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 12:23 PM
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
You can also get the URL by previewing your form. This will give you the same URL as above. You form can be filled out by anyone via this link. They will not need a JotForm account and will not need to sign in.
To hyperlink to your form, you can use this code:
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.