Conditions Not Working

  • Profile Image
    impcanada
    Asked on June 09, 2015 at 08:56 AM

    I already sent this question in last week, but have not heard anything and need this resolved ASAP. 

    I have a form that when you enter a company it determines if you are eligible for savings or not. If your company is approved you will get a coupon for $X and if you are not approved you will get a different coupon. There is a list of almost 3000 companies that are approved. 

     

    It is set up with 4 conditions due to the limit of how many companies I could add to 1 condition: 

    Condition 1: If field CONTAINS company in list 1 then user is directed to page 1

    Condition 2: If field CONTAINS company in list 2 then user is directed to page 1

    Condition 3: If field DOES NOT contain company in list 1 directs user to page 2

    Condition 4: If field DOES NOT contain company in list 2 directs user to page 2

    Right now, regardless of what I enter it takes me to page 1 telling me that I am eligible. Even if I enter a name that is not on the company list it tells me that I am still eligible even though I have these conditions set up as follows. 

  • Profile Image
    Sammy
    Answered on June 09, 2015 at 10:22 AM

    Hi I have checked you conditions and it seems they are mixed case, the condition are usually case sensitive,

    You can either make all the company names to be upper case or lower case.

    Also a point to note some names have fullstops at the end (ones ending with LTD or INC), kindly remove them so that they wont be evaluated in the conditions.

    Other than that I've tested with a name from the third conditions and it jumps to the respective page (page 3)

    Example used : CELLA AUTO REPAIRS

     

    Kindly correct the mentioned sections then revert back with your results.