- bhogarthAsked on June 09, 2015 at 10:20 AM
I'm on a mac with OS X Yosemite, 10.10.1.
I downloaded the form central exporter app and when I put in my adobe credentials to log on, it just stays on that screen. I'd like to upload my forms and responses, just the forms aren't enough, we need the responses also.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 11:50 AM
It's probably something related to your credentials. I hope you don't mind, but please try logging into the Adobe FormsCentral page and see if you can. Also, try re-installing the app. If doing these won't fix it, please let us know here so we can submit this thread to our developers.
- bhogarthAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 12:10 PM
I entered the exact same login credentials as I do to access FormsCentral, and it just spins on the sign in screen. I even left the program up over night to see if that would help, and still nothing.
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 02:12 PM
I am sorry for the inconvenient this issue is causing you.
I am sending this to our next level in order for them to be able to look deeper and have this situation fixed.
You will be contacted through this same thread as soon as this problem is solved.
- bhogarthAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 02:52 PM
Thanks so much for the help! I just want to see if I can get the same results from Jotform well ahead of the cutoff date.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 03:05 PM
Yes, you should. Our backend will do the import process for the forms and designs should looks similar to your Adobe FC Forms.
Thank you, will update you here.
- utmbpmchAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 03:52 PM
I have a question about this too. I am trying to download forms and responses from adobe forms using the exporter... but the app is only being downloaded as a file and I can't run it. What should I do?
- SammyAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 04:04 PM
The app downloaded is usually in a compressed .rar archive.
Kindly extract it using an archiving tool, which platfrom are you running it on?
- utmbpmchAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 04:16 PM
Thank you for your answer. I am using internet explorer. What exactly is an archiving tool?
- ManagermustafaAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 04:06 AM
Could you please try again? if problem continues please send your adobe username and password to email@example.com (if you don't mind) and i will check your account.