- sungasAsked on June 09, 2015 at 11:12 AM
- SammyAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 12:08 PM
You can paste the spreadsheet contents in design mode into the text element, a corresponding table will be created with the text element.
- sungasAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 12:12 PM
Am I able to edit the cells after tho?
- SammyAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 12:18 PM
In the designer you are able to edit the cells, since it is now treated as an HTML table,
Use the html section to edit
Another cleaner approach is to use the data-grid under the widgets section, this allows for easier addition and removal of data, however you cannot directly paste the value with the excel format.
- SammyAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 04:01 PM
If you want the data to be editable by the end user before submissions, you can use the spreadsheet widget.
This looks similar to the excel spreadsheet.
Kindly confirm if this meets your requirements