- steelneil81Asked on November 23, 2011 at 10:55 AM
I am looking to reduce the height of the form collapse header. I have tried using
but this reduces it from the bottom up and doesn't stay central to the middle.
I would also like to change the colour of this header background.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 01:38 PM
Please replace all of your current injected CSS with the following and afterwards let us know if the form collapse headers look right:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 01:50 PM
Regarding the background of the said element, please see the following threads:
If you require further information on manipulation of the form collapse style, do let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 02:26 PM
After looking at your form again, I realized that the CSS needed altering even more. Please add the following rules to what I told you to inject above:
- steelneil81Answered on November 23, 2011 at 02:55 PM
Brilliant! Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 08:35 PM
You're quite welcome :)