- altpressAsked on November 23, 2011 at 11:53 AM
I have been trying to export submissions from one of our forms (over 11,000 entries) and can't. It just has the spinning icon and it will say "Generating" then it stops, and then nothing. The pop-up message telling me that it "take some time" just remains on the screen. HELP! Thanks...
The form itself is not live anymore, but in our backend the title of the form is "Year In Review 2011."
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 12:28 PM
I checked the form in question and noticed that this is a relatively large file.
Is it okay if you try to download it partially?
Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues.
- altpressAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 05:24 PM
I tried downloading just 1 days worth, say 10/28 to 10/29 and still got nothing. The Generating icon just spins, won't download anything, then stops after a little bit.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 05:55 PM
Your form has quite a lot of submissions from 10/28 to 10/29. Our servers are having a hard time generating an Excel file for more than 2000 submissions.
Try setting the custom timeframe to just exactly one day, e.g., 10/28 - 10/28. I tried that on my end and I was able to download an Excel file for it.
- altpressAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:15 PM
Trying that timeframe now, but it's still spinning and spinning...
I take that back. I did get a download for that one-day period.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:44 PM
Glad to hear it has worked out for you. Cheers!
- altpressAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 12:37 PM
still can't get results for October 26th. Just keeps spinning. Can you guys possibly generate that for me? Do you have to use the same web interface as I do or can you do it faster?
- fxrAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 01:27 PM
i have managed to get all your submissions downloaded on a week by week basis in csv format. I will get these converted to excel format and over to you by email within a few hours.
- fxrAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 07:42 PM
Sorry about the delay,
Proved more laborious than I had hoped.
I have emailed an 11.8 MB XLS of your submissions to the email address associated with your JotForm account.
- altpressAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 06:13 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
- fxrAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 06:19 PM
can I ask you one favour? Can you leave the submissions for that form as is for a little while please?
I noticed 2 bugs during the process of downloading those submissions that I havent managed to get round to opening bug reports for as yet.
I just want to show the developers exactly where the problems are, in the hope that they are able to fix it.