- deliverygurullcAsked on June 09, 2015 at 03:06 PM
Just an empty grey page now
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 03:32 PM
We believe the problem has been fixed since the last 6 hours. But, new people coming out and discovering that their forms were reset. So, it is hard to be sure if it is fixed completely.
For the meantime, a workaround to fix the issue is to use the Form Revision History feature to restore a working version of the form.
Can you please try first reverting the form to the previous version.
Please let us know if this still did not fix the problem.
- deliverygurullcAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 03:33 PM
Knock, knock!! I know you all are scrambling to fix this but c'mon! I was the first person to report the problem and not even a response yet? I open for business in 30 minutes and it looks like some people are already up and running and just in time for next months registration too! This form feeds our mobile app so even if they call in an order or text in an order, the order goes on the form to get the info on the tools needed by our field personal.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 03:36 PM
We apologize for the delays.
Please try the fix I had suggested.
Kindly let us know if it resolves the issue or not.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 03:41 PM
It seems your form is fixed now http://www.jotform.com/51055189496161
- deliverygurullcAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 04:06 PM
Seems to be and just in time too! thank you!!