What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    I need to speak with one of the officials more easily I mean in another place, for example email or the like Is it possible?

    Asked by mohamed elfar on November 23, 2011 at 02:05 PM
  • Profile Image

    Answered by fxr on November 23, 2011 at 05:12 PM

    Just post any queries you have here, they will be directed to the right person.