- tessmillerAsked on June 10, 2015 at 07:41 AM
How do I move AdobeForms central forms into JotForm? I downloaded the Windows form exporter. I saw a previous post that said to enter my Jotform email then login to my Adobe account. I'm in my Jotform account and also have my Adobe account open. Where do I enter my email to start the export of the Adobe forms into Jotform? Thanks
- CharlieAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 10:51 AM
Have you check this guide that we have: http://www.jotform.com/help/309-How-to-Migrate-Form-Data-from-Adobe-FormsCentral-to-JotForm?
Here's a quick step by step on that.
1. First, navigate to http://www.jotform.com/adobe-formscentral-alternative/. Click "Import Forms".
2. You can then choose either any of the options below. In my case, I want to import the forms including the responses, I'll choose the 1st option.
3. It will then prompt me to download a file, it's the FormsCentral Exporter. Open it and this is the first window that you'll get.
4. After that, you'll proceed on the next window where you can sign in your FormsCentral account.
5. From there, you can start importing your forms to JotForm.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- david.underwoodAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 12:43 PM
I have done this but it just freezes on the formscentral tab. Is this supposed to take a long time? I am stumped. This has been running for hours
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 01:51 PM
The tool should begin automatically. Check to make sure you are entering the proper JotForm and Adobe account information or the tool will freeze or show a blank screen. If you are sure you are entering the proper information and the import still does not start let us know and we will be happy to see what we can do. You should receive confirmation via email when the import has successfully started. I did not see any pending imports to your account so it appears as though it has not begun from your previous attempts.
- david.underwoodAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 02:04 PM
I know I have the correct credentials for the login for adobe and jotform and I am still getting nothing
- CharlieAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 02:18 PM
It's possible that this might be related to your operating system or configuration. Could you tell us the OS version that you are using, I assume you are using Windows as you have the Windows file exporter in .exe. You can check your OS version by following this guide.
There are also a couple of things that you can try:
1. Have you tried running the .exe as an administrator?
2. Did you notice any of your antivirus or security software pop-up or notified you regarding a security issue while running the FormsCentral exporter?
If those didn't help, please let us know the OS version of your computer machine and will try to find the cause of the problem and will escalate it to our developers.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- david.underwoodAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 11:23 AM
We tried running as an admin and that didn't seem to work either. We are running Windows 7. We didn't see any antivirus warning or anything like that.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 12:45 PM
This is very odd. Is there another computer you can possible try the import from? I just want to make sure there is not an issue with settings on the one you are currently using. Also, are there any limitations on the computer you are using? Is it a company computer setup by IT or is it a personal computer? There may be limitations on what is allowed to run and what functions can be performed.