- crosslandAsked on June 10, 2015 at 11:42 AM
I have a reimbursement form that has a number of different auto-responder emails set up that send the form along to the next person who needs to fill something out on it.
My problem is that only a few of them work. Here is how it should work.
1. Form User fills out form and submits to his supervisor for approval - Auto Responder sends receipt to user and email to supervisor instructing them to approve the request. These both work
2. Supervisor clicks the edit link in the email and approves or denies the request. When he clicks submit, an autoresponder sends to another user to review the request. (This does not work)
3. The email from the end of step 2 should go to the 2nd reviewer, who then approves the request for payout and clicks submit. The reviewers submission is sent to Payroll with a notice to pay the amounts shown in the form (I can't get this step to work)
I have included the form url below.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 01:45 PM
The method will work best if you are using the Notifier instead of the Autoresponder. We have this guide:
The order or the way how the conditional logics are setup is correct. You just need to use the Notifier. Try changing that and update us here if you still can't get it to work.
Keep the autoresponders, just in case you need to use it later.
- crosslandAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 02:55 PM
That worked! I changed them to Notifiers and got rid of the auto responders.
- BenAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 03:52 PM
Great to hear that and in my colleagues name, you are welcome :)
Do let us know if there is anything that we can assist you with any further and we would be happy to do so.