- rlzolinasAsked on June 10, 2015 at 04:30 PM
Hi, I used CSS from a forum to help customize my headers on my form and it worked great...
Now I am getting this in my notifications/submissions, like the CSS was stripped out:
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 05:25 PM
It might not have anything to do with the Spreadsheet or the CSS.
Please check this user guide on how to workaround on this
Let us know if this did not work.
- rlzolinasAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 08:24 AM
Hi, this didn't work. Also, I need it to work for the email notifications as well as the PDF version.
- CarinaAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 11:04 AM
Unfortunately the CSS is not sent by email/submission, so it is a solution to display the form but not a solution for the submission and emails.
A workaround might be adding default values to the first row of the spreadsheet and either hide it or format it so it looks like a header:
You can see here the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 05:13 PM
Since the next question is about a different feature, I have created a separate thread here
We will attend to it shortly.