- NielsAsked on June 11, 2015 at 05:18 AM
If I choose the option to pay monthly, it means that the contract ends automaticly after 30 days? I need over 100 reply's but just for 1 month.
- BorisAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 06:08 AM
Our pricing plans are in a form of subscriptions, which means that by default, you will be charged automatically each month as one month (billing cycle) ends and another starts.
However, it sound like you would like to upgrade your plan only for one month. Yes, that is also achievable. You can upgrade / subscribe to one of our plans, and then Cancel your subscription as soon as your account is upgraded.
Canceling a subscription will stop us from charging you again, but the upgrade that you have already paid will be active for the time period that has been paid for / subscribed to. For example, if you upgrade today for a monthly subscription and your account status is changed, you can then go to Cancel your subscription and you would remain on the upgraded plan until this day next month - when your already paid upgrade expires.
To cancel your subscription, you would have to:
1. Log into your JotForm account
2. Click on Account shown after clicking on a person/avatar looking icon at the upper right corner of the page.
3. Now go to Billing tab and click Switch Subscription under Starter (Free) Plan
4. Click Cancel Subscription button on the new window.
Don't forget to do this only after your payment has been processed and your account has been upgraded. Please let us know if you have further questions.