- EugeneAsked on November 24, 2011 at 12:28 AM
Have some questions before purchasing:
1. Can I arrange my forms according to folders, so that it's easily retrievable. I wouldn't want to search through 1000 forms just to find that special Contact Us form that I created with xyz.com website. That means I want to create one folder each for website A, website B and Website C for example. I'm currently using another form builder and all my forms are in under a single folder.
2. Any idea if I can transfer my account directly to this account if I sign up?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 01:04 AM
1. Yes, we have that folder feature, you can create folders as much as you like and arrange your forms easily with a simple drag-and-drop interface. We also have a search bar where you can search your form by name or by Form ID. Please check this screen:
2. No, we don't yet support tranferring forms from other form services.
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions. Thank you for choosing JotForm and have a great day!