- MMarkhamAsked on June 11, 2015 at 02:44 PM
How can I only get emails for submissions, not on every edit to a submission?
- raulAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 04:18 PM
A possible workaround would be using an autoresponder instead (autoresponders are not triggered when the submission is edited).
1. Add a hidden field in your form and set its default value as your email address.
2. Create the autoresponder and use the field you created on step 1 as the recipient email address.
3. Edit the autoresponder the same way you did with your notifier.
And that should be it.
Please give it a try and let us know if this works.