- worksnapAsked on June 11, 2015 at 07:20 PM
This is on an offline website as I don't want it live yet. Was working fine the other day, but not any more! Disappointing because I really like Jotform so far.
- worksnapAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 10:28 PM
Never mind, it's working when hosted. Very odd.
- CharlieAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 03:21 AM
Are you using this link: http://form.jotform.co/jsform/51617247056859? This one is a JS link and is not used when viewing the form online. You can get your form's URL or direct link by the following method:
1. Getting the Form URL in Preview.
2. Getting the direct link under the "Embed Form" options. You can also see different embed code to use to different platforms.
I've checked your form's direct link and was able to view it properly using this link: http://www.jotform.co/form/51617247056859.
Also, the forms are hosted in our end, you need internet connection to make it work. I hope that helps.