- egovdatainforAsked on November 24, 2011 at 05:23 AM
why my account got suspended?
How can I re-activate my account?
Pleae help resolve as soon as possible. thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 05:45 AM
I have just replied to your email and already reactivated your account.
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
- egovdatainforAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 05:51 AM
Thank you. that is very much appreciated. How can we make sure that this is not going to happen again? will it happen again on any form that we localize on the font that is not on JotForm system?
thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 06:03 AM
I have added your form to our whitelist, localizing the font is not the cause of the suspension. As long as your form is not involve in any phishing or other malicious internet activities then it should be working fine.
Please note that login forms are not allowed in jotform we do not have membership features and such forms will trigger our phishing filter and end up suspending your account.
- pscsAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Please also help me Whiltelist the following account of this form that I have created thank you
I still dont recall using "log in forms". I am still curious on the suspension to make sure that this is not going to happen again.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Your account is now whitelisted. Thanks.