- NadeemAsked on November 24, 2011 at 06:46 AM
Interesting I could find a feedback on your home page for your service.
Have you guys used apps like verifyapp.com and notableapp.com, and obvoiulsy you must have tried google's app..
There is one thing I didn't like, other than speed, the screenshot appears in a modal, which makes it smaller than originally, would be nicer to have it fullscreen.
Second if a user is drawing something on the page, he obvioulsy has something to say about this, so they like in notableapp.com they should have a text box appear automatically with each drawing. If you dont write anything or hit the x, the textbox goes away, otherwise, its annoying to have to bring the text tool in after you've already done the drawing...
I was very curious about this, we use verifyapp for user testings and notableapp for internal, but would have loved to see if we could use this like googles feedback feature to always be on the site in the corner. But not all users are savvy with drawing tools, and this is why I wouldn't employ this on my site:
1. modal is too small, image shoudl be the same size as the web page/browser.
2. the text field should appear automaticaly and it should have a square drawing tool set on default without having to pick something, with clear instructions on how to use the most basic tool, always visible.
The last bit after sketching and when you hit the checkbox, the photo icon, wiped my previous work and took a new screenshot, so if a user spends 15 mins making comments, drawing and learning your tools, they get curious about the photo icon, hit it and without confirmation or warning its all gone.
Good start, lots of work left to do...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 09:48 AM
Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded all these information to our developers so they can see these issues for themselves.
Should any of your suggestions are implemented, we will send you an update via this thread. Your inputs are greatly appreciated.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 12:55 PM
All interesting points. I have forwarded this to the developer working on the Wishbox fixes right now. Thanks for the feedback. :)