- mckenziecollegeAsked on June 12, 2015 at 09:24 AM
Can I add an option to my forms to allow the sender to save it and come back to finish and submit later?
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 09:49 AM
Yes, we have some options:
1. Auto Fill method: This method is saving the data automatically on user's computer using browser local storage, but this is work on same computer. You can find the details: How to Enable Auto Fill Feature | Save Form Entries to Continue Later
2. Save and Continue method: This method use two forms and custom "session" link. You can find the details: How to Save Forms to Continue Later
3. Edit Link method: This method will be able to update their submitted entries, but you must provide your users with the Edit links. You can find the details: How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
Hope this helps.