- CharlieAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 10:27 AM
To confirm, when downloading the imported PDF form and choosing the "Auto Collect" option, you get a "PDF not available" message, is that correct? May I know which form you are getting this problem? I've checked your account and tested your 2 PDF forms, but I was able to download them properly.
We'll wait for your response.
- TBGNAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 10:32 AM
Hi, this is eCromeDigital.
Yeah, thats correct. The PDF is located to this account. The ID is 51104378952355. Hope this helps.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 11:04 AM
Can you provide me your original PDF form link?
- TBGNAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 11:11 AM
Ehrm what do you mean? Maybe one of these is the one you need..
The PDF, which is currently linked to FormsCentral, you could see here: http://www.tbgn.ch/documents/20141031_Bestellung_Messapparate.pdf
This would be the download link (with autocollect): http://www.jotform.com/myforms3/prettyPDF.php?formID=51104378952355
- ManagermustafaAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Thank you very much, these are exactly what i mean. I am checking your forms now.
- eCromeDigitalAnswered on June 17, 2015 at 03:23 AM
Anything new about this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 17, 2015 at 04:39 AM
Our development team are still checking on this issue. We will update you on this thread as soon as this is fixed. Thank you for your patience.
- eCromeDigitalAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 09:09 AM
Since FC is not longer supported tomorrow, a solution would be appreciated.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 09:13 AM
The form you mentioned imported toy our account with name 20141031_Bestellung_Messapparate.
- eCromeDigitalAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 09:35 AM
Thanks, but we need this in our customer´s account "TBGN"..
- CharlieAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 09:49 AM
I've moved the PDF form 20141031_Bestellung_Messapparate to account username TBGN. Please kindly check and let us know if you need more information on this.
- TBGNAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Thanks, it works pretty well. The only thing missing are the answers we had in the pdf. We imported them a while ago, the pdfs name is 20141030_Bestellung_Messapparate. Could you migrate them too?
- KadeJMAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 12:04 PM
I checked your account and found that it looks like we had already moved "20141030_Bestellung_Messapparate" for you.
I see that there are currently 35 submissions on it.
How many are you missing on it?
- eCromeDigitalAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 12:23 PM
Thanks for checking. "20141030_Bestellung_Messapparate" is the old pdf, with 35 submissions. Today mustafa imported the pdf again (because of some problems with the auto collect). The new pdf is called "20141031_Bestellung_Messapparate" - here we need all 35 submissions.
- CharlieAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 12:36 PM
I believe these are now two different PDF forms. But to confirm, you would like to have the 35 submissions that was previously on "20141030_Bestellung_Messapparate" to be moved to "20141031_Bestellung_Messapparate"?
We'll wait for your response.
- eCromeDigitalAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 12:38 PM
Yes please :)
- CharlieAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 12:53 PM
I will notify mustafa about this and we'll let you know if the changed has been done.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- TBGNAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 03:57 AM
Knock knock.. I think the submissions from the old pdf are still missing..
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 07:43 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our development team are still checking on this issue. I will follow up to them any updates on this issue. We will inform you on this thread as soon as we get an update.
- eCromeDigitalAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 02:16 AM
We have been waiting for ages.. is it still worthwhile to wait? Or do I have to tell the customer that he has to live with two PDFs like he did the last month?
- CharlieAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 03:38 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I see that the ticket is still unresolved.
I'll notify mustafa about it and see if we can get any news. But I believe the new imported PDF should be working fine? You can then use the old one as a reference for the old 35 submissions that were previously received?
Again, apologies for the inconvenience.
- CharlieAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 02:12 AM
Hi, to better assist you, I went ahead and opened a separate thread for your concern, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/641729. We will address it shortly.