- mark.shawAsked on June 12, 2015 at 12:02 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 01:02 PM
I'm not sure of your specific settings but this may just be the default windows notification that you are running an application. I assure you, there is nothing malicious attached to the import tool. Try running the import tool as administrator. Right click on the application then click on "Run as administrator". This should allow for the application to run properly.
If it still does not, let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can do.
- mark.shawAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 01:07 PM
I've tried on 3 PCs and a Mac using different versions of IE, Google Chrome & Firefox. The same error applies on all. Please can you investigate urgently as I am migrating forms from Adobe this weekend. The importer was working fine a when I first used it on 12/5/14.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 01:23 PM
My apologies. I just checked the download and was met with the same screen. Thank you for providing the screenshot, that was most helpful. This is usually a "Smart Screen" warning feature that can be disabled:
However, when I checked my own personal settings, it was already disabled.
I will forward this to our developers to have a closer look. We will update you here as soon as we have any further information.
- mark.shawAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 01:26 PM
Thanks David, I'd already checked this as well and I don't have this feature on two of my PCs. Its seems as though the downloader program is not being downloaded at all.
Appreciate the effort!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 01:27 PM
I had a few of my colleagues check this and they received the same message. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, we hope to have this sorted soon. We will let you know as soon as the download is available once again.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 02:19 PM
We are now working on this. We will let you know when we are done. Thanks for letting us know.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 03:51 PM
We have been informed the issue was resolved, please try to download the app one more time.
- mark.shawAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 06:18 PM
Sorted! Great response guys, I wish our office IT were half this good!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 06:28 PM
Thank you for the kind words! We are still sorting out the weird error message but I am happy to here the download is working once again. If there is anything else we can assist you with, just let us know and we will be happy to help.
- mark.shawAnswered on June 13, 2015 at 03:52 AM
- mark.shawAnswered on June 13, 2015 at 04:39 AM
If I go to jot forms not looged in and use the import tool with a new account (ie new email address), the import works fine. It seems that its not working with existing accounts.
Please can you review and advise....
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 13, 2015 at 05:03 PM
Just to let you know that I have moved your last two replies into a new thread. Here's the link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/588027. We will check the problem and send you the reply there.