- BardofGodstoneAsked on June 14, 2015 at 04:55 AM
i want a briefing form completed and submitted to me (a request form that starts proceedings for a digital marketing project or email newsletter for example. The form is to come to me for approval effectively before work commences. I need to add a list of names/email addresses (those who will submit a request) can you guide me as to how I integrate this within my form.
The form will look like this when ready.
submitted by (email of sender)
date of submission
objectives (free text box)
requirements (drop list of email newsletter, brochure, flyer, web banner etc)
i am am new to this so any guidance to get this prepared is much welcome . Such as the best template if one is fit or near fit for my purpose.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 14, 2015 at 12:49 PM
You can easily crate a form with our form builder, all you need to is:
1) Logging with your JotForm account at www.jotform.com
2) Click on Create Form, then click on Create to start with a blank form
4) On regards of the Drop Down list of newsletter the user would like to be subscribed, we have an integration with MailChimp, it's a great tool to sent beautiful newsletters or announcements to your web site users and customers.
Here is the guide on how to integrate with MailChimp: http://www.jotform.com/help/163-How-to-Integrate-with-MailChimp
Then only thing is that there is no option to let the user decide to which list or group they want to subscribe, selection of the groups is done when you setup integration with MailChimp.
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- BardofGodstoneAnswered on June 14, 2015 at 04:30 PM
Thank you. Your point 4. is not in fact what I meant.
so, I want to create a form that can be completed for me, by other colleagues.
so when building the form I need to include a list of names or email addresses. (The submitter name in other words) I'd like users of my form to pick their name from the dropdown list. How is that done?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 14, 2015 at 06:27 PM
I think your next question deserve a separate thread on its own as it was about a different topic than the topic of this thread.
I created a separate post for it here http://www.jotform.com/answers/588520
We will attend to it shortly.