- PonyChangAsked on June 15, 2015 at 02:30 AM
I credit a form with dropbox ,
last year I use the same form and their picture upload will send to my droupbox
but this time I use same form but their picture can't send to my droupbox,
I can see the picture on PDF but my droupbox is nothing...
where are their picture.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 04:38 AM
I have cloned your form and integrate my cloned form with Dropbox. Images that I uploaded on my form are shown inside of my Dropbox.
Can you please try to re-integrate Dropbox.
1. Removed the integration in your form.
2. Clear the Form cache.
3. Log out from JotForm.
4. Clear your web browser's cache.
5. Close and reopen the browser.
6. Log in to JotForm.
7. Reintegrate the Dropbox.
8. Please test if it works.
Hope this will help. Let us know if need further assistance.