- CASNRAsked on June 15, 2015 at 10:02 AM
Can not edit forms into form designer, it says I am not authorized to edit the form.
I have logged in to my account and when I go into form designer for any of my forms, it says I am not authorized to edit the form.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 11:42 AM
I just tried it in your account, and no restriction message was given:
Please try the following:
1) Log out of your account
2) Clear your browsers cache
3) Log back in
4) Clear your forms cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
If the issue still happens, could you let us know what browser version and Operating System are you using? We recommend using Google Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- CASNRAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Ok, I have logged out, cleared jotform cache, logged in and out again, cleared the browser cache, logged out, shut down the browser, restarted the browser and signed in again and still get the same error message.
Everything was fine last week.
I am on Windows 7 using Firefox 38.0.5.
When using Google it takes me to a generic form designer page.
- SammyAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 12:53 PM
I have cleared your account forms cache and fixed the folder permissions, kindly login and try again.
Revert back with the outcome.
- CASNRAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 01:41 PM
I am having the same issue. It says that I am not authorized the edit this form.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 03:29 PM
We have checked your account from different locations, but we were not able to reproduce the issue.
We would like to suggest clearing browser cache and cookies to see if that makes any differences.
You might also try the form designer from any other computer and/or Internet Service Provider.
- CASNRAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 02:14 PM
I changed from jotformpro.com to jotform.com and the form designer now works. jotformpro.com has the same issue across all my browsers and devices tried on three different networks.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 02:27 PM
The jotform.com is the correct domain to manage your forms. New forms will still have the jotformpro.com domain in their addresses since you are a paid member.
- DKereseAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 03:45 PM
I am also having this issue.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 04:07 PM
We have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and forwarded it to our Development Team for consideration. This thread will be updated when we have any additional information.
For now, please use the jotform.com address in order to design and manage your forms.