- ClashibotAsked on June 15, 2015 at 10:29 AM
as title i created some form but eventually it has been disabled, that is so sad i spent a lot of time on it. please help.
- SyedAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 10:48 AM
Apologizes for this issue you're having. Our Phishing Detector has been disabled your form automatically. From now on, I have re-activated your account and white-listed your form. You should good to go now. Please do let us know, if you still having issues on this, we would be happy to help you further.
- ClashibotAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 01:02 PM
Thank you sooo much, u guys are always so helpful! every time every single question i ever had would be solved by u guys in very short time! love to be with jotform because of u guys! thanks!
- SyedAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 01:03 PM
You're welcome. Do get back to us, if you need further assistance in any regards.
- ClashibotAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 01:33 PM
anyway will the system detect wrongly again? what should i do to avoid the mis-detection? to not get disabled again, please advice, thanks!
- SyedAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 01:39 PM
Phishing Detector disables form, when it find Login fields like, Username or Password. As JotForm don't allow users to create such forms. I have reviewed your account, and it seems that everything is fine. Furthermore, I suggest you to review our Terms regarding Phishing Detection to avoid this in future.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know, if you need further assistance.
- ClashibotAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 01:44 PM
you are very helpful, thanks!