- mrcarmineAsked on June 15, 2015 at 01:30 PM
On some of the forms I will be using, I have a spot to upload documents. That process is working well. Sometimes after the form is submitted I have to add additional forms that will be tied to or associated to the form itself.
I only see that I can edit the form and if I do upload a file over an existing file the original goes away. Do you have a work around to upload additional files to be associated to the form>
- CharlieAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 02:49 PM
That's possible by enabling the form to allow multiple uploads.
Here's a guide:
1. Click the "File Upload" field, enable the "Allow Multiple" option.
2. In edit link mode, this is how it looks like:
3. If yo click the upload button, and choose a file, the existing uploads won't be removed.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.