- DeanAsked on June 16, 2015 at 06:45 AM
I am trying to work my way through making an order for for two products.
There are 4 different shipping areas, UK, Rest of Europe, North America and Rest of World.
I would like to offer differing Shipping rates based on Qty and country,
Qty 1 - 5 = £1
Qty 6 to 15 = £2
Qty 1 - 5 = £2
Qty 6 to 15 = £3
I want to be able to offer this to calculate to include in a paypal total.
example 1: Ship to UK Qty 7 = £2 postage + (7 * £2.85) = 21.95
example 2: Ship to North America, Qty 7 = £3 postage + (7 * £2.85) = 22.95
example 3 : Ship to UK Qty 1 = £1 postage + (1 * £2.85) = 3.85
Is this something that would be possible with Jotforms?
- CarinaAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 09:55 AM
Unfortunately with Paypal payment gateway you can only define first and additional items price or flat rate per transaction:
So you cannot define complex quantities or countries.
But it is possible to create this kind of calculation outside of Paypal and send that value to Paypal gateway.
1. Add some dropdown fields for quantity and shipping area.
2. Add some calculation values to those fields:
3. Add a form calculation field and create a formula so that quantity+shipping area. You can see here more details on how to perform calculation:
You can test and clone the demo form:
You can also see our guide on how to pass values to the payment gateway:
Let us know if we can assist you further.