- cupsandcakesAsked on November 25, 2011 at 02:49 PM
I'm hoping to be able to sell gift cards in multiple amount - a drop down menu or a fill in the blank. can I do that?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 04:02 PM
Your payment form is set to type "Donation", thus, adding a quantity property to it is not possible. What you can do instead is switch it to "Multiple Products" then add a quantity property option for each gift card denomination.
Take a look at this modified clone of your form to see what I mean.
Here is how this can be accomplished:
1. Click on your payment form's wizard button
2. Click Next then choose the following option
3. Add your Gift Card denomination as New Products (Click Save Product for each product added)
4. Add a quantity property for each product by clicking the Add New Option button then choosing Add Quantity Property.
Hope you find this solution useful. Should you need more help, do not hesitate to ask our support team.
Thank you and have a great day!